Thursday, June 25, 2015

Kawaii July PnJplannerkit

Hi everyone! It's almost June 27, so that means your July Planners and Journals Planner kits are almost ready to be shipped. We've already started packing and soon you'll get these kawaii goodies! 

Before I go on and talk about the very kawaii July PnJplannerkit, I recently got my Turquoise binder from Planners and Journals and I am totally in love with it! It has a soft feel on the front cover, the pockets are nice and deep, it lays totally flat plus the color is perfect! Lol! It's my favorite color. Hihi. 



I also feel like it matches my July kit more than my gold Kikki-k so that's what I'll be using next month. 

Time to start talking about the kit! Well, I got my planner kit over the weekend and I dug right in. I passed by the Planners and Journals office then opened my box of goodies in the car! So the next two pictures were taken while I was in the car. Lol!! 




I always love how the goodies are carefully and lovingly packed. Packed goodies also adds to the element of surprise. Hihi. 

Here's a full view of my dashboard from the kit. You see, for this month, PnJ decided to go a little personal and have each subscribers name printed in Katakana (oops!! I made a mistake and said Katana --that's the Samurai's sword). Mine says "Chinky" ... so, Yay!! 


If you have a binder type planner, you will still have the week on 1 page layout..


Week on 2 pages layout..


and my favorite, the day on 2 pages layout. 

When I posted another peek of my kit over at Instagram, I couldn't stop raving about the inserts all because of this spread! I don't know why but I like it so much. It's just really cute! Hihihi. 


You also get a sticker sheet with the adorable kokeshi doll and hole reinforcers that you could easily insert in your binder. 


2 sample cardstocks with sketches by me (yahoo!!!), 2 pcs of 3x7 envelope and pocket that I will probably punch to add holes and add them to my PnJ binder, 1 MT slim washi tape and a Pilot Juice pen from Dolcesonline, 1 adorable kokeshi doll charm by Genndesigns, a cool Japanese paper doll bookmark handcrafted by Bookmarks.planners , a Pilot Juice pen from Dolcesonline and 6 meters of  glue tape.. my personal favorite and a MUST item for any planner girl. 


**Oops! I forgot to post, there's also an additional pack of origami papers. I guess you have something else to look forward to.**

That's about it! I'm just so happy and blessed to be part of the design team for the PlannersandJournals Planner kit. It just keeps on getting better and better. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for August's kit so I hope you subscribe! 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome chinky!!! I'm excited to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool! My first comment!! Hahaha. Thank you for reading Joana! I'm so excited dn!

      Delete
  2. Awesome chinky!!! I'm excited to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to get mine! I have a thing pah nmn for kimmidolls..weee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on it's way to you!! Thank you for subscribing. July is really kawaii!! ❤️

      Delete