Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look Ma, no hands!!

Since I read the story of this Filipina-American in a publication, I couldn't get enough of her stories. Jessica Cox is just amazing. She is one of whom I could say could lives up to "look ma! no hands!" lifestyle.

She was born with no hands, but could absolutely do almost about everything. She could put on her own contact lenses, do her own make up, write things down and lots more. She could drive, she's a taekwondo blackbelt and she's a pilot.


I'm truly amazed on how such People with Disabilities live to show the world how exceptional they are. They prove that they have ability and beyond. I could only wish that more People with Disabilities see their worth and their capabilities over their incapacities, strengths over weaknesses, ability not the disability.

It pushes each and everyone of us to see ability over incapacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment