Sunday, September 27, 2015

Bonjour October

Bonjour planner girls! It's almost the end of the month...and that means only one thing! The Planners&Journals October planner kits are about to be released!

Planners&Journals collaborated with the wonderfully talented Cynthia Renard , also known as @lovecynthia, for the illustrations in October's planner kit. There were so many wonderful designs that was used for the inclusions of the kit and you'll get to see what those are in this blog post. Yay! 

Ok, can I just say how obsessed I am with her illustrations?! Amazing! She also recently released her super cute acrylic stamps so hurry and go check her shop out!

Now going back, here's a picture of what you will be getting in your kit:


Let's have a quick run through of each item, shall we? :) 

You will get 3 Sheets of colored double-sided weekly in 1 page,


..5 Sheets of colored double-sided weekly in 2 pages,


..and here's a small change in your planner kits starting this October that I don't mind at all! You will get 15 Sheets of colored double-sided daily pages. That's right! Instead of a day on 2 page spread, you'll be getting a day on 1 page instead. I know you might be wondering why there is such a change. Basically, the P&J team discussed and realized that by adjusting the daily pages to just 1 page, there will be more goodies that can be added to your kits and I think we all want more goodies right? Not to worry, you'll still get the important and functional parts of the daily pages such portions for your schedule, to do list, things to buy, notes and water intake tracker.


You will also be getting 2 pieces of sample card stocks, 4 pieces of 4x6 journal cards and 4 pieces of 3x4 journal cards. I noticed that a lot of people like their journal cards to be double sided but I actually prefer mine to have the print on only one side. I guess I like it that way because I use journal cards for my planner and having the print on only one side helps me have less of a difficult time choosing which one to use. It also gives me the liberty to stamp or design on the blank side specifically to my purpose. 


The super cute mini pillow hand sewn by the P&J team and the cute tassel from Tali Ti Amianan below will also come with your kit. Tali Ti Amianan is actually a local brand that makes handmade and eco-friendly products by the local surfers, women and elders in San Juan, La Union. AWESOME!


You will also receive 2 sheets of planner stickers by The World of Fraffee. I think the sticker sheets were printed on semi-glossy material but I don't mind. I usually use Sharpies or Micron when I write on my stickers and washi tape anyway so it wouldn't be a problem. I liked Fraffee's stickers so much that I've already ordered more stickers for my planners! I cannot wait to get them!


And here are my favorite things... embellishments! 

I am totally, absolutely, ridiculously over the moon with the wood veneers and ephemeras that comes with the kit. I'm already thinking of making a few of them into paper clips. Hmm.. or not? Ugh! I can't decide! Oops! Do you ever feel like you don't want to use some of your things because you just want to keep them aside? I think I'm in that position right now! To use or not to use??



There you go! That's a lot of goodies from the kit, right?

I'm thinking of moving back into my gold Kikki K Time Planner for October because I kind of miss using it but I think the Kikki K Why Not matches the kit more? Help me decide? Oh and is there anybody who might be interested in a simple "Plan with me" using goodies from the kit through Periscope? If you think that might interest you, let me know and I'll do it as soon as I can :)

That's about all! I hope you had fun reading through today's blog. Your kits already be on their way to you! Hooray! Don't forget to add the hashtag #PnJplannerkit in your photos, okay? We're very excited for you to get them. 

Merci!

4 comments:

  1. awesome chinky! i'm excited about the day on 1 page 😊 more goodies! that reminds me... i need to renew my subscription which ends dec...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renew renew! LOL. I really like the day on 1 page. I might be able to use it more since it's been simplified. More goodies! Hoping to be able to get more things in the kit. Woohoo! Thanks Joana for being so supportive with PnJ and my blog. Hihihi.

      Delete
  2. Excited to receive my own kit!!! Planner newbie here hehe.

    www.stretchyourpeso.com

    ReplyDelete