Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Making planning fun and functional with Planners&Journals and StudioL2e!

Hello everyone! Welcome back. How is your week so far? Well we just had another long weekend in the Philippines to celebrate National Heroes' Day and my highschool friends and I were able to take a quick trip out of town. It's been months since our last trip! So, we went on a road trip to Bulacan and Pampanga.. but oh, I wouldn't want to bore you about that! 

Let's talk stamps! That should be more interesting right? Haha! I just received my (early) August release stamp sets from StudioL2e so I was very eager to sit down and get stamping! I planned my day using my magical unicorn themed daily inserts from Planners & Journals with my StudioL2e stamps and for the first time, I'm going to do a run through of how I used them here in the blog. 

Here's a quick look on my layout before I wrote or stamped anything in. It's actually a photo from my previous post featuring the September PnJplannerkit. Isn't it nice seeing all the pretty goodies. 



Now, here's how it looks like after stamping on them. Looks a lot more magical right? Just by adding the colors, it already feels magical to me. Oops! I realize that I had already used the word 'magical' 3 times!! I will most likely overuse that word in this blog entry. Haha. It's practically the theme of the Planners & Journals kit anyway so I guess that should be fine, right? Or maybe we can all just pretend it's okay? Haha! 



Okay, let's talk about how I used my stamps! First, I used StudioL2e's Iconic Outline and Borders to add the little sections in my schedule column. This marked the scheduled pickup and tutorial session I had for the day. Then, I used the notepad shaped stamp from the Happy Notes set to plot my lessons to teach. I felt like I didn't need to specify the time for when I would teach since my schedule in school is kind of routinary, meaning I teach at the same time every day so it's practically impossible for me to forget the time. That little notepad is just like an added reminder on the topic I was going to teach for the day.  


I used the StudioL2e Making Planning Fun - Sherbert stickers to section the things I do not want to forget for school and well, other important things. I also used different colors for my heart lister from the Seasonal Plans: Spring set because I think it adds to the fun. Wait, I actually don't know what you call it. I mean is it a ribbon lister, a listing point, bullet point or ribbon point? Lol! What is it?? Help me! Haha if you do know, please comment it below because I feel silly calling it a lister. Haha. Anyway, going back, what do you think about the color play? 


Moving on to the other side of the page, I made a list of the more things I needed to do using the Creative Plans set. I used the washi strip stamps first then stamped the words on top of them with Versafine Onyx Black ink so it produced that crisp color! 

And on the notes part, I played around with 3 stamp sets from StudioL2e. I used Birthday Wishes set to make the background in the box. Then I "built" a phrase by combining 'Let's get lost' from the Wanderlust set and 'this moment' from the Right Here Right Now set and then I just wrote the word 'in' to make it complete. Does that make sense? Hihi. 


And there you have it! The cutest and most magical daily planner spread that I ever planned on. 



Oh I almost forgot to talk about the Top 5 section. I'm not sure exactly how others use it but if you're familiar with Listers (yes, I mean people) that is gaining popularity in Instagram, they have these daily prompts to fill in their journals. Well, I tried to do it but just couldn't stick with it. I didn't have enough time to finish all the prompts so instead of putting the pressure on myself to finish the prompts, I decided to make my own and write it whenever I get to use my daily spread. Today, I decided to go with "things that made me smile today" because I needed to boost my rather gloomy mood yesterday. I used the heart shaped stickers from StudioL2e to mark each number. 



And I also used the star shaped stickers to mark my water (and coffee, shhhhh) intake. 


That wraps it up! Today was an extra fun day because I actually got to work with my planner more than any other day. Big thanks to StudioL2e for "making planning fun" and to PnJ for making it functional! I really did want to try to use my StudioL2e stamps some more because it feels like it's been so long since I used all of them and after this ..I feel like I just had a stamping party of my own. Lol!


Happy planning everyone! I hope you enjoyed your visit today! 😉

3 comments:

  1. where can one sign up to get the planner kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You can check out Planners and Journals on Facebook for details or shoot them an email at plannersandjournals@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  2. where can i buy studiol2e stamps in ph?

    ReplyDelete